Android app crashes

Hi!
The app crashes. Can create an account but can’t login and connect to senders. Am very disappointed. Can’t try / use my Senstroke kit.

Android 8.0.0
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung-Experience Version 9.0
App Version 0.0.14

Please help.

Best regards!

1 Like

I’m really sorry about this problem.
I am solving the problem and will get back to you as soon as it is fixed.
Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Je suis vraiment désolé de ce problème.
Je suis en train de résoudre le problème et je reviendrais vers vous des qu’il sera corrigé.
Encore désolé de la gène occasionnée.

1 Like

Thank you very much Clement!

Hi,
A new version of the app is online, normally you won’t have any problem for use the app now.

Bonjour,
Une nouvelle version de l’application est en ligne, normalement vous n’aurez plus aucun problème pour utiliser l’application maintenant.

Yeah, getting closer! Thank you so much! The app starts and I am able to connect the sensors. There still seems to be an error with the double base option. I can use my left leg for the Hihat but it doesn’t work as base pedal. And is there an option to load different kits or mix them? Best regards, Fabi.

Hi,
I’m looking for the double bass problem.
The possibility to choose another kit is planned in a future version of the app.

Hi,

Can you explain the steps to reproduce this bug ?
When you say it doesn’t work as base pedal, you mean no sound or hihat sound ?

Thanks

I’m getting this same problem on the new version 16. Very disappointing.

Hello Neil,

What is exactly the problem ? You don’t have any sound or an hihat sound when you are in double bass pedal ?

Thanks

Hello Neil,

What is exactly the problem ? You don’t have any sound or an hihat sound when you are in double bass pedal ?

Thanks

Sorry it didn’t reply to the specific message like I expected. I couldn’t sign in despite signing up. Tried again to open the app now and all I get is the validation failed message.
Android 7.0 Huawei P9 application version 0.16.

No problem Neil, Can you post a screen of the message please ?or can you write the message here ?

If someone have problem to use sensors in the app look at this tutorial : [Android] How to connect sensors to the app

Si quelqu’un a des soucis pour utiliser les capteurs dans l’application regardez ce tutoriel : [Android] How to connect sensors to the app

If the problem is about the crash please look at this : [Android] Look that if the app crash
Tell me if you can use the app after please