We launched this week the firmware updater for IOS.
You can find it in the apple store : https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/senstroke-updater/id1444853594?mt=8
Here are some improvements :
- Fix the problem of the LED which remains red even after 3 hours of charging
- Fix the problem with the hi-hat opening
- Better sensitivity (better ghost note response)
- More flexible sensor calibration
- Fix a potential critical bug during the charge
You can only update a sensor at a time in this version. So after a successful update, you have to exit the app and launch it again for the next sensor. We know that is not the best way to do that, we are working on it to make it easier.
Don’t hesitate to let us your feedback on this version.