I already wanted to ask about this earlier, but didn’t find the time to post the topic, so it might have been fixed/improved already. It’s actually two bugs I encountered. (Samsung Galaxy A5, Android 8.0)
So first I calibrated the Senstrokes and set up my drumming zones.
Then I chose to change the drumming zones, which should actually delete the previous set up.
- After playing for a while with the new setup (which worked fine) suddenly while playing there was no sound anymore from one of the Senstrokes and then the sound changed to the sound of another playing zone.
- Then additionally to this some other sound of the previous set up was as well playing (which I didn’t configure in the new set up). After some playing it finally changed back to my calibrated set up.
I also put that problem in the video, I hope that explains those two bugs better: