Senstrokeconnect not recognizing every sensor

The Sensorconnect is not recognizing every sensor and once I was able to have them calibrated in the senstroke app, the app directly crashed (I have a pretty new laptop -->lenovo) I hope to receive some helpful feedback here,

Hello @maba8172
Sensorconnect is not recignizing every sensor --> in order to connect the Senstroke sensors to Windows, you have to connect them with the bluetooth device manager from Windows 10. Once your sensors are connected to Windows like that, they appear in Sensorconnect

The app crash : the Sensorconnect app ? So once you have calibrate your sensor on mobile, the app on Windows crashed, or the app on mobile ?
The sensor’s calibration should not impact any crash in the app, so we try to figure what can makes the app crash :slight_smile:

Hi @P-A :slight_smile:
Sorry for my late response I didn’t have time lately! I tried again & it worked! It’s really awesome to be able to play the drums without a kit!!

Another Questions: my phone has 45+ms latency but is still better to play with than my laptop with shows a latency of 20ms whih is pretty strange - why is that?

Also, Are there some proper instructions on how to export the notations? & Is there no lag at all if I use a MIDI software (I’m completely new to this!) - and if so, are there free MIDI software which you can recommend?

Thank you very much!

Hello !

For your laptop, it might be a sound driver issue.

What do you mean by export notation ? You want to record your MIDI tracks ?
For a free Software, check on Reaper :wink: