Standard pack price

Hi,
first let me highlight that I haven’t received the Kickstarter delivery yet, but it should be on its way. Secondarily I noticed on the website that the Standard Pack with 4 sensors is priced 182.50 EUR, while the Kickstarter’s Early Bird pack with the same content was priced 189.00 EUR (with Estimated delivery March 2018). Isn’t it a bit of disincentive for those who believed in the project, committed real money locked up for over a year with respect to someone just passing by the shop and buying the same item just cheaper?
Thanks
-E-

Hello,
Could you send us your kickstarter email please ? we’ll be able to check your order.
The retail price is 219€ for the standard pack (https://www.senstroke.com/product/4-senstroke-sensors-standard-pack/) we do not sell it cheaper like that and we do not make special price for the sensors.
What you describe is really strange. When do you saw this price ? Yesterday we have changed some parameters and maybe you saw it during our test because 182,5 is the price without the VAT (219/1,2), that was really quick and only for a test.

Thanks

hi Jerome, thanks for the reply. Seems I’ve just seen that VAT-less value, in facts today it shows 219 EUR as you said. Thanks for the clarification.
-E-