Senstroke Updater for Android

Hello,

The Senstroke updater is now live on Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redison.senstrokeupdater
We recomand to update your sensors to enjoy the new firmware.
Here is the tutorial : [Android] Senstroke Updater

Jérôme

1 Like

Cool!
But for some reasons, the Play Store keeps prompting for an update, even if I install it.

Edit 4/12: issue resolved.

Hello, In the updater the sensors are spotted, but if you push the arrow to download the firmware. It’s diconnecting itself over and over again, with an error message…

Hello @Niko
So you can’t update every time you try ?

We detect some problem on the app when an other bluetooth app (like Spotify) is on.
When you power on the sensor or just try to update it. Spotify, in background, is trying to connect and play music with the bluetooth device.
If you have Spotify or an other music apps on your phone. Go to apps settings and force to close Spotify. It can maybe solve your problem.

Hello @Niko
We just get a email from you outside the forum please do not reply to the email notification but write your message directly into the forum.
By the way, could you explain us, what happenned to the sensor :

• Did the sensor stop blinking blue just after your update
  • OR did it stop after a recharging ?

Thanks

After recharging…pushed button… Green light on… End… nothing… Just red led when i try to recharge…

Hello @Niko
Can you send an email to [email protected] with this message please ?
Clement

ça ne marche pas non plus chez moi :frowning:

Bonjour @shyva51
Je suis sur le coup, une nouvelle mise à jour arrivera tres vite.
Cordialement
Clement

Bonjour @shyva51
Vous pouvez désormais tester avec la nouvelle version de l’application.
Pouvez vous me faire un retour si cela a corrigé votre problème
Cordialement
Clement

Yihaaaa ça marche parfaitement! Cette nouvelle version m’a permis de calibrer 2 des 3 calibres. Le 3ème calibre reste rouge puis se coupe. Il me semble que cette nouvelle version corrige aussi ce genre de bug. Je l’ai donc remis en charge et je réessaierai. Merci!!!

1 Like

Bonjour,

Je possède un Samsung J2 2018. Ma question est de savoir si mon téléphone est suffisamment performant pour utiliser l’application senstroke et les capteurs. Merci

Bonjour @dany ,
Je n’ai pas trouvé votre modèle ?
Je vous invite à regarder dans la page suivante : https://superpowered.com/latency
Cela vous donnera en fonction du modèle de votre téléphone et la version d’Android une idée de la latence attendue.

Jérôme

J’ai fais le test de latence. Le résultat est de 33 ms. Est-ce un résultat satisfaisant ?

Difficile de me prononcer, la perception est propre à chacun. Personnellement je pense que c’est bon mais tout juste.
Quoi qu’il en soit si le produit ne vous convient pas vous avez 14jours pour nous le ré-envoyer.

Cordialement

Ok merci pour toutes ces précisions. Passé de bonnes fêtes de noël.

Merci, à vous aussi !