[Solved] Pied gauche dans ezdrummer sur mac

Bonjour, j’utilise les capteurs senstrokes depuis quelques semaines maintenant et je commence à les apprivoiser doucement. Je les utilises via ezdrummer sur mon mac, ca marche très bien avec tres peu de latence. J’ai par contre un problème, Le logiciel arrive bien a détecter mon pied gauche, mais impossible de jouer sur l’ouverture du hit-hat. Alors que dans l’appli senstroke le pied est bien configuré et fonctionne. Est ce que le problème vient de chez moi?

Merci d’avance pour votre réponse!

Victor

Bonjour, nous sommes en train de travailler sur une mise à jour de compatibilité avant la fin de l’année.
Vous pourrez alors utiliser la charleston ouverte sur n’importe quel logiciel de MAO :wink: !

P-A

Super! J’espère que ça arrivera vite!

Hello. Sorry for continuing this conversation in english, I don’t speak french :frowning:

I would like to start saying that I love the product, I bought the set this year and was amazed the first time I gave it a try.
Unfortunately, I have the same problem as described in this thread. I am using Garage Band and cannot play with the stick on an open hihat. This would be a huge improvement for the user experience.
Is there any update about this? if not, could you maybe explain the problem so we can try to find a solution?

thanks a lot.
Alvaro

cc @Jerome (from the conversation here)

Hi @alvarocasta,

Thanks for your message. With the actual version of the sensors that’s impossible unfortunately inside Garage Band. The trouble is that the pedal only send an open information to Garageband and the hand a hit, that mean Garageband can read the hit only.
For this to work we would need to be able to send the note corresponding to a semi-open hi-hat strike. For this, the sensors would have to communicate with each other, which is not the case :frowning:

Jérôme